Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hi loves!!!!!

I know that its been fooorever since I have posted on here on my Blog so here we go!
Catch up on my videos!
www.youtube.com/amorlatina86
Most Recent Video is my January Favorites
1st Favs of 2015 ♥ My January Favorites 2015 ♥ 
Please Subscribe I would love it soo much! ♥ 


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥   

 If you missed out on this amazing deal at KOHLS get to your local KOHLS now for this awesome lippie collection from LORAC Cosmetics which includes 5 of their best selling matte highly pigmented shades for $35!!! an $80 value! Check out my video for lippie swatches and a review on these beautiful matte lippies here!


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 


Valentine's Day is just 4 days away! Needing Makeup and comfy outfit ideas? Check out my Valentine's Day Makeup + Outfit Video in collaboration with Alexandra Soares Here!



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 



Thank you to all my subscribers out there watching my videos and supporting me! You have no idea how much it means to me and I love you so much to the moon and back!

Love, BeautybyJessiMarie


No comments:

Post a Comment