Saturday, June 21, 2014

Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale Mini Haul ♥

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog! 

                  I shared with you guys a bath and body works haul on my beauty channel please visit my channel watch the video like and subscribe it would mean so much to me : http://youtu.be/bAKkOBk3Pb8  ♥
    Got some nice goodies suprisingly I did not go crazy with it lol www.youtube.com/amorlatina86

                                                        BeautybyJessiMarie

                                          Some of the goodies included in the haul video ♥

3 Gentle Foam Hand Soaps (Lemon~Mandarin Citron~Lavender Blossom)
2 Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps ( 1 not shown in picture and Mandarin Citron)
2 Stress Relief Aromatherapy Bath body wash (not shown in picture 
 ~Eucalyptus Basil ~ Eucalyptus Tangerine) E
2 Sweet shop candles (Red Velvet Cupcake ~ Pink Lemonade Pound Cake)
2 Small candle holders ( butterfly ~ bumblebee not shown in picture)

Thank you guys soooo much for watching and for supporting me!! ♥

FOLLOW ME:
Twitter   jlolovexo
Instagram jlolovexo_beautybyjessimarie
facebook   beautybyjessimarie

Contact me through social media 

No comments:

Post a Comment